Good Luck Messages for New Job: If you know someone who has got a new job, send your best wishes to mark the new beginning. Whether it is your friend, old colleague, ex-boss or someone else you know, write a sweet note to let them know that you wish nothing but the best for them. Cute texts, inspirational quotes, funny tweets or congratulatory Facebook posts – do whatever it takes to motivate people who are on the brink of a life-changing career move.
1) Opportunities may come to people who are at the right place at the right time. But success comes to people who persist. Good luck.
2) Motivate others, don’t cut corners. Try not to be rude, carry a positive attitude. Use your brains, not your brawns. Depend on hard work, not just sheer luck.
3) Whether it is new projects, team meetings or promotion, always aim to give 100% commitment and devotion. Good luck.
4) Good luck dealing with dirty office politics, manipulative colleagues and nasty office gossip that hits you where it hurts. Apart from this, I hope you enjoy your new job.
5) Your new job is a test, in which I hope you do your best. Just enjoy and don’t stress, hard work will yield success.
6) Don’t worry about deadlines, don’t worry about meetings, don’t worry about promotions, don’t worry about late evenings. Don’t worry about nasty colleagues, don’t worry about having a nasty boss… just enjoy your new job and let your worries go for a toss. Good luck.
7) Your new job is a blank canvas and a masterpiece in the making. All you have to do use your skills, knowledge and experience to turn it into an inspirational work of art. Good luck.
8) Success at a new job hinges on how well you can use the experience of your previous one. Good luck.
9) Don’t be bound by how much you are paid in your job. Work as if you are being paid millions, and you will open up doors to endless possibilities. Good luck.
10) Be nice to your new colleagues, but don’t forget to keep in touch with your old ones. Learn as many new things you can in your new job, but don’t forget what you learned in your old one. Good luck.
11) Life has dealt you a good hand… make the most of it. Good luck with your new job.
12) I hope that your new job brings in the sweetest success, biggest promotions and the highest laurels. Good luck.
13) Always remember that even when your luck runs out, your skills and experience will always bail you out.
14) I can wish you all the luck in the world, but it is useless if you forget that your destiny is under your control and no one else’s. Good luck.
15) Luck has already played its part in getting you a new job. Now it’s all up to you.
16) Luck is like a fashion trend, it comes and goes. But hard work is timeless, it always shows.
17) Go-getters like you never need luck by their side, because they have determination and hard work in their strides.
18) Forget the cliché wishes about promotions and success. I just hope that the after office drinks at your new workplace are nothing but awesome. Good luck.
19) Looking at the amazing new job that you have got, it seems that you already have all the luck in the world. Do you mind passing some of it to me?
20) Your new job presents a whole new range of opportunities including new colleagues to gossip about, new interns to make fun of, new bosses to curse and new company rules to break. Have fun and good luck.
21) Good things happen to good people, which is why you have good friends like me who wish you nothing but good luck in your new job. xoxo
22) Being lucky is all about the attitude you carry. If you stop relying on luck… you won’t need it at all.
23) The fact that you competed with hundred other applicants and bagged your new job speaks volumes about your merit. Good luck, although people with merit already have luck by their side.
24) I hope your new job brings you as much happiness as the amount of effort and hard work you put into it. Good luck in making your job enjoyable and productive at the same time.
25) As long as you are brave, luck will be by your side. And even during the moments when it isn’t, your braveness will help you find a way out. Be brave, good luck for your new job.
26) From working for a good company to taking a career leap into a better one, you have poised yourself for greater heights. I wish you the best.
27) Just work hard and focus on your job… because luck truly favors the prepared.
28) I doubt that you need any luck but I’m sure that your new colleagues need heaps of it to deal with someone as crazy as you. Please give my best wishes to them.
29) Like you, people with perseverance, dedication, commitment, determination, fortitude and resilience rarely need to be wished good luck when they take on new endeavors. That is because they make their own luck wherever they go.
30) You were one of the best employees in your previous job. I hope you carry on your legacy in your next job too. Good luck and have a good time.
31) Wherever you go, there will always be people who will try to put you down. But at the end of the day, it is up to you whether you want to smile or frown. Good luck.
32) You can get yourself a university degree by studying hard. You can learn a new professional skill by getting on the job experience. You can get a promotion by performing well in a job. But there is one thing that you cannot get unless someone gives it to you – luck, for which you have friends like me! Wish you good luck for your new job.
33) A new job means new friends, new experiences, new mentors, new perks and new problems. Good luck in welcoming a new phase of your life.
34) Your new job may be a game changer for your career, but it will be a life-changing experience for all the new colleagues who you will empower with your knowledge and expertise. Good luck.
35) I hope that along with your commitment and determination, you leap ahead by taking the best decisions. I hope that with your zeal and hard work, you secure lots of promotions and perks. Good luck.
36) Knowing the kind of hard worker that you are, I know you will go far. Good luck.
37) Just remember that jobs, deadlines and projects will come and go, but the relationships you forge at work have the potential to turn into lifelong friendships. Have fun and enjoy your new job.
38) As you begin your new job, just remember that even the smallest of achievements can have the biggest of impacts on your life. Good luck.
39) Don’t think of yourself as a newbie on the new job. Always remember that you have been hired because the company saw you as a value addition to their team. Good luck.
40) Your company has hit the jackpot by getting an employee as hard working, dedicated and committed as yourself. Use your new job as a platform to propel yourself higher and hit the jackpot of your career. Good luck.
We encourage you to have a look at these congratulations on new job presented on our website. Our team did its best in order to present you the best and the most creative new job quotes. So, next time when your friends, partner or colleague finds a new job you should send him one of these congratulations for new job. Most people have to work hard in order to be able to afford a normal life. When a person is about to start a new career path you should support him during this life-changing period by sending him messages or traditional congratulation cards. It is very important to support people we love and let them know that we are always here to help or celebrate their bright career success. The beginning of a new job or a promotion is a very special occasion. They mean that a person is qualified and his service is useful to the society. We should always remind this to people we love and respect. The beginning of a new job is always stressful and overloaded with new responsibilities. That is why some simple words of support are always appreciated. Using our quotes and congratulation messages you will make your congratulation sound great. Pick up the most matching quote for your friend and modify it a bit when needed. The result will be great both for you and your friend.
You will never find out your real worth until you give life your best shot. Work hard and give it all you’ve got. You will find more success than you had ever thought. Congratulations for your new job.
You have done an great job there, and recognition of this kind is well deserved. Best of luck in your new job!
Congratulations for the new job! Finally, you will be spending your energies on tasks you are really passionate about. Way to go, pal!
Wishing you all the best with your new role. It’s been really great working with you over the years. You’ll be sorely missed!!
A new job is not a new beginning but it is a path to create a new ending. Congratulations.
A new job is not a new beginning but it is a path to create a new ending. Congratulations.
May you find great happiness and success with your new job.
Ever since you were a little kid, I always knew you would become successful later in life. I have seen you go through a lot of changes, and you have matured a lot. I have seen you conquer college, and earn your well-deserved degree. And now, I am so proud of you for becoming a full-pledged professional. Congratulations!
A new job opportunity is not merely about good luck, it is a reward of all the hard work you have put in. Go out and celebrate your reward. Congratulations on receiving such a great once in a lifetime opportunity.
Always remember that it wasn’t destiny that got you a new job. It was your courage and desire to make your own destiny that pushed you forward. Congratulations.
Enthusiasm is the engine of your success at work! Your company has taken a very wise decision in promoting you to such a high position. Congrats on the step up!
It was a pleasure working with you. You deserve that new promotion and I am happy for you. I wish you success in your new career.
Thanks for all the help over the years!! Wishing you great success with your new role. Good luck!
Congratulations on Your New Position
Would you like to find the most interesting congratulations on your new position? Our collection deserves your attention. When a person has to change his position, it is a time to wish him success and prosperity. It a new period for a person and he needs our support and encouragement. Spare some time and prepare good words for your dear person.
A job is like a relationship. You breakup from your old employer with a heavy heart but start a new relationship with your new employer with new promises and new expectations. Here’s hoping that you and your new employer will be a happy couple forever and breakup never.
All the studying in college has paid off for you. I’m so happy that you’ve finally got a job you always wanted.
Congratulations on your new job! You have all the qualities needed to succeed, I know you will do great things on this new chapter of your life. Keep it up!
All the best for this new job, Your talent and hard work will make you reach higher That you have ever imagined in life, That is my prayer to God, Many congrats to you!
Luck has a funny way of coming into people’s life. It follows hard working people wherever they go and does a no show for all the slackers. Congratulations for your new job, you deserved to be the lucky one.
You have done a fine job here for many years. You are a very responsible person and sure deserve the position in new job that they are giving you. Congratulations, it will be a great experience for you!
Although I will surely miss your presence in this office, I am truly glad to know you got the new job you desired. Congratulations!
It’s been a real pleasure to have worked with you. Wishing you all the best with your new job. I hope it works out really great. We’ll miss you!
A new job is an opportunity to build new roads for the future rather than fix roads of the past. Congratulations.
Heaven must have handpicked you for this job. May God’s spirit continue to inspire and direct you.
I am one of the proudest person today, I am really proud of your new achievement. I have witnessed your struggles and how you have overcome obstacles, and now you are receiving the recognition you deserve! Your new company will never regret hiring you. Congratulations!
Congrats on this wonderful opportunity that you got, You desired this position and pay, Because your confidence is all that makes you say Stay blessed and all the best You will pave your way!
In life you must always celebrate happy endings and new beginnings. Cheers to a gracious end at your old job and a promising beginning at your new one. Congratulations.
Good Luck New Job
Have you already seen our big collection of good luck new job messages? Each item in this section is great and fool of wisdom. If you want to congratulate your friend or colleague with his new job, we have all that you need. Your friend will be happy to receive such a creative message showing your true friendship and readiness to support anytime when needed.
What the mind can conceive – it can achieve. Nice work! Please accept my best wishes on this well-deserved recognition of your merits!
Congratulations! I wish you all the best as you venture into this new job of yours. It’s a perfect match for you. Enjoy your new career!
You have received the rise that were expecting for so long. Wishing that this new promotion is only a stepping stone to a successful career!
The company made the right choice of giving you that much deserved promotion. Congratulations! I knew all along that it was going to be you. Cheers!
You were too good for this place! Congratulations on moving on to greener pastures!! All the best.
New jobs only come to those who show potential, promise and perfection. Congratulations for having all three.
In this your new job, remember you did choose your job; and not your job, you. You may be lucky for the new job; but your company is luckier for hiring you. Congratulations.
Congratulations on your promotion! Hard work truly pays off. We wish all the success on your path to world conqueror!
I would have baked you a congratulatory cake but if I send it there, by the time it arrives, it will surely be ruined. I’m sorry, I am a million miles away and I could not be there to celebrate this day with you. But I sent hugs and kisses along with this letter to let you know how proud I am of you. Congratulations on your new job!
Great opportunities are received by great people. But also with great opportunities comes greater responsibility. Do some really great work that makes the people who hired you feel like hiring you was the best decision they ever made. Let the motivation within you throb! Congratulations to you.
Everyone works to pay the bills and live a happy life, but very few people like you live to work at a job that gives them happiness. Congratulations on your new role.
It was really great to have worked with you!! Your new job sounds like a perfect fit. Wishing you great success and happiness. Good luck!
Starting a New Job Quotes
When we start a new job we want to believe that the choice is done correctly and this change will bring only positive results into our lives. It is important to congratulate your friend or ex-colleague with these starting a new job quotes. Your message will become more creative and will demonstrate that you care about this person and wish him only the best in his life.
The unspoken secret to success is to master the art of delegating work and pretending to look busy. Congratulations on your new job.
It’s been really great to have worked with you. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more. Drop me a line anytime if you’d like to catch up for lunch!! All the best.
Parting is such sweet sorrow! May you find all the happiness you deserve in your new position!
God is showering you with blessings because you are such a kind hearted person. I wish you all the best in your new career path and I am hope you will have an experience filled with joy and motivation. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Always have trust in yourself and your judgments. Stand up for yourself when you know you are right, no matter who stands against you. Always hold your ground firm, yet accept constructive criticism and learn from it. Foundations are the building blocks for fun. Be open to learning. Remember these words of wisdom right from your first day at your new job. Keep up the motivation. Keep going. Congratulations.
You can never guarantee what will happen in the future, but the least you can do is learn from your failures. You can never be too sure of unforeseen circumstances, but you can always be prepared to better your chances. Congratulations for your new job.
Congratulations! May your new job be the source of your renewed hope and abundance in your life. All the best to you and your career.
Parting is such sweet sorrow! All the best with your new job.
A job is a contract in which an employer promises to pay and the employee promises to do what it takes to get paid. Good luck with your promises.
Thanks for all the help over the years. Wishing you great success with your new role. Good luck.
I know I do not say it often but I am really proud that you are my sister, especially now that you can buy me a PS Vita because you have a job! I love you, sis. Congratulations!
It gives me great amount of pride and pleasure to learn about the latest opportunity that has rested with you. You truly deserve this job. Give it your one hundred percent. Work with just as much dedication and sincerity the way you have shown all these years. Congratulations to you.
Congratulations Images on New Job
We have prepared a selection of quotes and wishes for the most varied topics: